BOI is stand for “Bank of India”it is a commercial bank with headquarters in the Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai and it is one of top 5 banks in India. Founded in 1906, it has been government owned since nationalization in 1969.
In business volume, Bank occupies a premier position among nationalized banks. Bank has over 5000 branches India spread over all states.In all over the worldBOI is very famous. There will be selected a person that’s name is Atanu Kumar Das that has been appointed as the MD andCEO in Bank of India for a three year term. You can also read about boi net banking here.
Without it, if want to get more information about BOI net banking system. Not be worry, here we will give all important information about BOI net banking.
- Headquarters is present in Mumbai, India
- Owner is Government of India
- Founded date is September 7, 1906, Mumbai, India
- Total assets of this bank is 309 trillion INR (2019, US$91 billion)
- Number of employees that are working here are 48,807 (2019)
- Subsidiaries is Bank Of India Indonesia Tbk PT,
You can also create your online account in BOI net banking;also you can get your account number In BOI. If you don’t know how you get it, not be worry. We will tell you that what information you can get from your account number in steps form.
- First 4 digits of 15 digit account number stand for branch code.
- Next 4 digits suggest the type of account held, i.e. loan account or saving account or current account.
- Last 7 digits represent your account number.
- Download your boi form here.
You can check your account balance in BOI by very simple way. BOI also provide you the following facility that is available to all the customers who have registered by mobile number with the BOI bank. You can give a missed call on a toll free number 1800 180 2223 and tolled number 0120-2303090 for checking account balance through a SMS.